I FINALLY finished my curriculum project for the Fulbright. Thank goodness. Uploaded it to the website and everything. That is a big load off!
I also just got my favorite cup of hazlenut coffee from Zanny's with an egg and pesto sandwich, took it to the 106th St. circle in Central Park and enjoyed the nice November weather while I ate. I walked by the 103rd St. pond, admired the trees and the ducks and came back home. I cleaned up the living room. And now I'm sitting down to start my essay...
It is a first draft, 3 pages. Totally do-able. I'd rather be sitting outside, or walking outside, or jogging outside. But I opened some windows to get the fresh air, raised all the blinds. Literally. The ones on the windows. I hope that writing this paper will "raise the blinds" on some of my other thoughts as well... figuratively... Get the eyesight metaphor??!!
1 comment:
Lovely, hurrah!
Post a Comment